We decided to run a club Last Man Standing competition this season to give club members and supporters the opportunity to sponsor a coach. The £10 entry fee was designated to a specific coach which could then be used towards coach education and/or training gear.
- Pay £10 entry fee before Saturday 19th August — no need to pay again.
- Players can enter as many times as they wish, at a cost of £10 per entry.
- All entries must be made at Week 1 (no joining the competition after Week 1)
- Payment should be made to a club coach or place in an envelope with Last Man Standing and Name clearly marked. Then post in the club dropbox at the side of the tuck shop in our Indoor Football Factory.
- Each week, pick ONE team to win their Premier League match – if your team wins, you go through; if your chosen team loses or draws then you’re out.
- You cannot pick the same team twice.
- If your team’s game is postponed you are automatically put through to the next round.
- Forget to pick a team, you’ll get the first team alphabetically that you’ve yet to pick.
- Your team must be picked before the first kick off of that weekend (be careful of Friday night games)
- Winner will be the player that has chosen all winning teams and all other players have been eliminated
- If 2 players remain and both don’t pick a winner, the pot is split.
- If more than 2 remain and all chose a team that loses or draws then all remaining players go through to the next round. The losing team they selected can not be used again.
TO ENTER CLICK ON WEEK 1 BELOW (ENTRY NOW CLOSED)
**Coaches may complete entry form on behalf of someone else**
To check out who is still standing and their selections from previous weeks click here